Here’s something I wrote last year (or was it two years ago?). A humorous (?) piece on how to lose weight. Take it with a grain of salt and enjoy!
How to Lose Weight (and maybe save some money in the progress)
1. Get a second job. Part time, full time, it’s up to you. Juggle the work schedules between each job. Figure out the commute from one location to another. Watch the pounds melt away!
2. Eat two full meals a day (breakfast and dinner), and Skyflakes only in between.
3. Drink only water, with the occasional coffee (3-in-1) or softdrink. Unless someone says he/she will treat you to a Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks.
4. Walk. Walk to where you need to go. If you live near the office, walk. If the distance is the same as that of RCBC to HSBC, walk. Walk from Buendia to Ayala MRT. If you get tired, stop by one of the food stores along the way and grab a drink of water.
5. On your workdays, sleep eight hours. But it will be cut into a three-hour and four hour sleep, in between your shifts and jobs. The one hour is the one where you fight getting up and repeatedly hit the snooze button.
6. Say goodbye to your social life, because you’re too busy with work. Naturally on your restdays, you’d rather be sleeping.
7. Pray. Pray that you won’t get sick with what you’re doing. Pray that you’ll still have some of your friends even after all the times you never get to see them. Pray that you’ll still have your sanity at the end of each day.
Original post here
I don’t remember why I wrote this though. :p