I thought I’d do a meme today. I haven’t done one in a while, having missed out on yesterday’s Booking Through Thursday (though I can probably catch up). Today’s Friday Five is all about cleaning. How apt.
- What’s in need of a good cleaning?
- What’s your idea of good, clean fun?
- How clean is your driving record?
- When did you last make a clean escape?
- What are your feelings about dirty language?
My room!!! It’s clean when you look at it, but in the corners, the nooks and crannies… oh my. I’m ashamed.
Hanging out with friends, watching a movie, going on a food trip, browsing a bookstore…
Very clean. I’ve only driven once in my lifetime, when my dad was trying to teach me. I don’t really know how to drive.
Hmm… Probably in a meeting or a seminar. I can’t remember.
If it was said in jest, or as part of a story, fine. But don’t turn the air blue with it, or say it to me as an insult. I’d be uncomfortable.