If I had no need to worry about daily expenses, rent and all that jazz, I’d like to do the following:
- Set up a bakery/coffee shop with all sorts of books scattered. Kind of like a public library where food’s allowed.
- Travel around the world until I’m 40. I’ll write about my adventures, draw, take pictures etc. Then I’ll go home every few months.
- Build a studio. First floor is a gallery and coffee shop. Second floor is my studio. Rooftop garden. Basement is a recording studio. Then I’ll have a fireman’s pole outside so I can go out of the building easily. Or a slide.
- Set up a bed & breakfast in the province. I’ll build an old house (like my lola’s ancestral home). It’ll be purely Filipinia.
- Build an eco-friendly, home for the aged. Folks who have no families, those in the streets, can go here, free of charge.
- A center where street kids can go to to study, learn, and find means to provide for themselves besides begging.
- Plant a garden. Heck, the seniors and the kids will also plant a garden. Fristine will teach them.
- Fly in a hot air balloon.
I shall add more. 🙂
I’ll do all of these when I win the lottery. Like, maybe P700M. 😀