Our original plans for Saturday was a trip to the Diabolical for the Trese exhibit and book launch. Joiz and I were hoping that the exhibit would look like an actual bar like in the comic, but alas, it was an art gallery. It still was impressive, as it showcased thirteen prints of Kajo Baldisimo’s work for Trese, as well as some of his original sketches framed. This was also Kajo’s first one-man exhibit.
The event also marked the launch of Trese: Book of Murders, a special collector’s edition of the first thirteen cases with digitally-updated artwook. The book is hardbound, and is a must-buy for Trese fans.
Joiz and Arc bought a copy and had it signed by Kajo and Budgette. I didn’t recognize Kajo because of his (lack of) hair, compared to his ‘do during Aklatan.
Congratulations on the book, Budgette and Kajo. Congrats Kajo for the exhibit!
Note: If you want to use these photos, either to share on social media or repost, I would appreciate it if you do the following:
1. Tell me that you want to use it, for what purpose and where it will be used (blog, Facebook, etc).
2. As much as possible, please use the original Flickr links rather than downloading the photo and uploading it to your network. I’ve place the Flickr set to public for that reason.
3. Please give me credit as the photographer and owner of the photos. It would also be nice if you could add a link back to my blog.
4. Please do not claim any photos as your own.
5. Do not sell these photos without my permission.
6. Bottomline, ask me first before using these. Thank you!