I found this over on Facebook and thought it was a nice idea.
Pasko na naman!
For those who are going to buy Christmas presents, here’s a suggestion: Buy gifts from small businesses, the neighbor who sells from the catalogue, women and mother entrepreneurs, artisans, shops in the neighborhood, the baker who makes handmade sweets and eat in a diner that serves great food. Let the money reach ordinary people so that there will be more people who will have a better Christmas. Let us support our people! If you think it’s a good idea, copy and paste this on your wall. ☺️🎄 #supportlokal
I added this bit when I reposted: Friends, if you have a business/product/service, feel free to post links to you site/page/ social media account in the comments. Post is public so you can share it.
Here’s the businesses in the comments. I’ll be editing this post as more get added. Feel free to let me know if you have something to add.
- Kamote Kollektiv – my art group. Stickers, pins, caps, postcards, and more!
- Fandom Feels
- #romanceclass books – Romance novels authored by Filipino writers, in English.
- Beadwork It – Advocacy program; Handicrafts that help people start over.
- Liv Designs – Customized gifts and giveaways
- First We Drive – “We create and offer items that celebrate the bond between man and machine.”